- Describe your age.
- Where were you five years ago?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What's a good night's entertainment for you and your friends?
- What got you into DVD and how long ago?
- What do you love about DVD?
- Given the advances in DVD over the past few years, does the format still surprise you and why?
- What title in your collection do you use to introduce friends and family to DVD and why?
- Outside of DVD, what keeps you entertained?
- Have you ever met someone famous before and/or wish to meet someone famous?
- What is your current method of transport and what would you like to upgrade to?
- What is your favorite recipe/meal/take-away?
- What is the only joke you seem to remember when people around you are telling jokes?
- Can you juggle? Can you juggle knives? Can you still juggle?
- What are the most memorable nicknames you've had in your lifetime?
- What was the first video game you fell in love with, on what machine? What is your favourite now?
- What are your favourites? (Music, movies, books, anything!)
- What DON'T you like about DVD?
|Rob's recent reviews:
The Complete Cosmos - Discovery into Deep Space
"This DVD made me realise how insignificant we are in the universe."
The Jazz Channel Presents BB King
"B.B.King is the reigning King Of The Blues"
The Complete Cosmos - Solar System
"Looking for a competitor to the BBC's The Planets? This is it."
"All the hallmarks of a good action/thriller, but....."
"Relaxation and Tropical fish together on a suprisingly well done DVD."
Toy Story - The Ultimate Toy Box
Big Momma's House (Rental)
"If you're looking for a fish tank to display on your TV, then this is the DVD for you..."
Last Man Standing
List all Rob's reviews