- Describe your age.
- Where were you five years ago?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What's a good night's entertainment for you and your friends?
- What got you into DVD and how long ago?
- What do you love about DVD?
- Given the advances in DVD over the past few years, does the format still surprise you and why?
- What title in your collection do you use to introduce friends and family to DVD and why?
- Outside of DVD, what keeps you entertained?
- Have you ever met someone famous before and/or wish to meet someone famous?
- What is your current method of transport and what would you like to upgrade to?
- What is your favorite recipe/meal/take-away?
- What is the only joke you seem to remember when people around you are telling jokes?
- Can you juggle? Can you juggle knives? Can you still juggle?
- What are the most memorable nicknames you've had in your lifetime?
- What was the first video game you fell in love with, on what machine? What is your favourite now?
- What are your favourites? (Music, movies, books, anything!)
- What DON'T you like about DVD?
|Jamie's recent reviews:
The Endless Summer
"It's enjoyable for surfers and non-surfers alike and serves as a fascinating historical reference as well as being excellent entertainment"
Great Tenors Performances
List all Jamie's reviews