- Describe your age.
- Where were you five years ago?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What's a good night's entertainment for you and your friends?
- What got you into DVD and how long ago?
- What do you love about DVD?
- Given the advances in DVD over the past few years, does the format still surprise you and why?
- What title in your collection do you use to introduce friends and family to DVD and why?
- Outside of DVD, what keeps you entertained?
- Have you ever met someone famous before and/or wish to meet someone famous?
- What is your current method of transport and what would you like to upgrade to?
- What is your favorite recipe/meal/take-away?
- What is the only joke you seem to remember when people around you are telling jokes?
- Can you juggle? Can you juggle knives? Can you still juggle?
- What are the most memorable nicknames you've had in your lifetime?
- What was the first video game you fell in love with, on what machine? What is your favourite now?
- What are your favourites? (Music, movies, books, anything!)
- What DON'T you like about DVD?
|Derek's recent reviews:
R. Kelly: TP-2.com - The Videos
"A nice music video collection that will satisfy fans of R. Kelly"
Michael Jackson - Dangerous: The Short Films
"A great document of what may be Michael Jackson's last great album..."
Joe - The Video Collection
"A nice document of music videos that both fans of Joe and R&B music in general will like"
Bee Gees - One Night Only (Reissue)
"This reissue of the Bee Gees' One Night Only is just in time for Christmas, and does not disappoint!"
Music in High Places - Boyz II Men
"This may well be the worst sounding music DVD released in region 4"
"An average movie that could've been better, but is let down by it's full screen NTSC transfer and lack of extras"
The Corrs - Live in London
"With an amazing transfer and awesome DTS soundtrack to match, The Corrs have never looked or sounded this good"
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory: 30th Anniversary Edition
"This anniversary release is a great document of the film and the extras alone are worth adding this disc to your collection."
Ricky Martin - One Night Only
"He'll have you shakin' your bon-bon in no time"
List all Derek's reviews